Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Quickly

Hello all,

Unfortunately the PC I'm at doesn't seem to have a USB port, so my log will have to be brief. So far things have been going pretty good -- yesterday I got food poisoning and threw up for the first time in 8 years (grr...) but am feeling better now. Regular foods should be coming back soon.

My host family is really great, if anything they seem to take care of me too much. Language lessons are difficult. The food so far is pretty good (just have to watch out for the food poisoning and be careful). It's difficult, but I think things will get better as time goes on. I miss home but feel at place here.

Once I get to a computer with an actual case on it, I'll try posting pictures and journal entries. Until then, stay well and all the best!

Chris

1 comment:

Auntie Reg said...

Chris, I hope you haven't gotten sick again. Sounds pretty rough! Keep safe and know that you are in my prayers. Hope you come back with lots of pictures to share. Love, Auntie Reg